Hyndburn Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the physical, mental and emotional welfare of every pupil. We implement a whole-school preventative approach to managing safeguarding concerns, ensuring that the wellbeing of pupils is at the forefront of all action taken. Our school is busy, thriving, popular and successful, with everyone involved working hard to help our children to be the best they can and to get the most out of their time in school.
Our opening hours are 08:45 - 15:15
Our curriculum is designed to promote high standards, develop a love of learning, and encourage children to become independent, thoughtful and considerate members of society. We work hard with families to ensure that every child’s needs are met; that each one is challenged and supported to achieve as much as they can do, and hopefully have fun in the process! We are proud of our school and the improvements we have made to it over the past years. With very best wishes, Mrs Hardwick, Headteacher
- February dates for diary and events that are coming up for your children.
- The TEAMS section of our website has been updated with the latest overview letters for Spring 2
- Year 3s - RAD believe that whatever the skill level or budget, all children deserve access to exceptional music tuition.
- Thank you for attending the Y6 SATs meeting. It was great to see so many of you at the meeting! Please find the PowerPoint and examples of SATs papers for your reference.
- Check out this very important guide to help keep children safe online this Christmas
- A sad farewell to our site supervisor