Our school is busy, thriving, popular and successful, with everyone involved working hard to help our children to be the best they can and to get the most out of their time in school.
Our curriculum is designed to promote high standards, develop a love of learning, and encourage children to become independent, thoughtful and considerate members of society. We work hard with families to ensure that every child’s needs are met; that each one is challenged and supported to achieve as much as they can do, and hopefully have fun in the process! We are proud of our school and the improvements we have made to it over the past nine years or so.
With very best wishes,
Wendy Tracey, Headteacher
Hyndburn Park News Flash
School is now closed to almost all children, and will be so until at least 22.02.21
Home learning is in place for all children from 06.01.21 - updated guide on 8th January
A weekly letter will be posted each Friday for us to keep in touch
[Please note this message will disappear when you close the message]
If you need to contact the school, regarding the news flash, please email: email@example.com
- School is now closed to almost all children, and will be so until at least 22.02.21. School is open to some children ...
- Last year, our Year 5 children worked on a project to create a banner for Accrington Railway Station with artist Alastair Nicholson.
- It was a long time since we did it, but we’ve just received our certificate for the Readathon we did last autumn term.
- The TEAMS section of our website has been updated with the latest overview letters for Autumn1
- We have a mobile / tablet app for your convenience
- Years 3 and 4 had a fabulous time learning how to play different drums to kick start their theme 'Samba in the Sun!'.