Hyndburn Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the physical, mental and emotional welfare of every pupil. We implement a whole-school preventative approach to managing safeguarding concerns, ensuring that the wellbeing of pupils is at the forefront of all action taken. Our school is busy, thriving, popular and successful, with everyone involved working hard to help our children to be the best they can and to get the most out of their time in school.
Our curriculum is designed to promote high standards, develop a love of learning, and encourage children to become independent, thoughtful and considerate members of society. We work hard with families to ensure that every child’s needs are met; that each one is challenged and supported to achieve as much as they can do, and hopefully have fun in the process! We are proud of our school and the improvements we have made to it over the past years. With very best wishes, Mrs Hardwick, Headteacher
If you have any queries at all, or would like to arrange a visit, please contact
(01254 233171 / firstname.lastname@example.org).
- June dates for diary and events that are coming up for your children.
- The TEAMS section of our website has been updated with the latest overview letters for Summer 2
- We have recently joined Lancashire Children's University, whereby your child will have the opportunity to earn points by attending any voluntary clubs both inside and outside of school
- Thank you to the many parents that attended the Y2 SATs meetings on Tuesday morning. Please click on the link below for the document that we referred to during these meetings.
- We are pleased to announce that we are introducing a new, more efficient and secure system for reporting your child’s absence, this is called Studybugs.
- Great to see the fantastic donation organised by our school council students for Maundy Relief, featuring on the Lancashire Telegraph website