Hyndburn Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the physical, mental and emotional welfare of every pupil. We implement a whole-school preventative approach to managing safeguarding concerns, ensuring that the wellbeing of pupils is at the forefront of all action taken. Our school is busy, thriving, popular and successful, with everyone involved working hard to help our children to be the best they can and to get the most out of their time in school.
Our curriculum is designed to promote high standards, develop a love of learning, and encourage children to become independent, thoughtful and considerate members of society. We work hard with families to ensure that every child’s needs are met; that each one is challenged and supported to achieve as much as they can do, and hopefully have fun in the process! We are proud of our school and the improvements we have made to it over the past years.
If you have any queries at all, or would like to arrange a visit, please contact
Mrs Yeomans in the school office
(01254 233171 / firstname.lastname@example.org).
With very best wishes, Mrs Hardwick, Acting Headteacher
- Covid-19 documents including the schools Risk Assessment (updated 13th January) A Letter from Director of Public Health November 2021 and other important information
- The TEAMS section of our website has been updated with the latest overview letters for Spring 1
- Due to a rise in Covid numbers and the new variant, we have important information for our Nursery and Reception parents
- We have a mobile / tablet app for your convenience
- Please take a read of our 'Welcome Back' letter
- So, all that’s left is for me to say goodbye to you all.