Our school is busy, thriving, popular and successful, with everyone involved working hard to help our children to be the best they can and to get the most out of their time in school.
Our curriculum is designed to promote high standards, develop a love of learning, and encourage children to become independent, thoughtful and considerate members of society. We work hard with families to ensure that every child’s needs are met; that each one is challenged and supported to achieve as much as they can do, and hopefully have fun in the process! We are proud of our school and the improvements we have made to it over the past nine years or so.
With very best wishes,
Wendy Tracey, Headteacher
Hyndburn Park News Flash
Updated on 26th November 2020
Please help us all to stay safe and well by following government guidelines and advice.
PLEASE keep your 2m distance when outside your own home.
[Please note this message will disappear when you close the message]
If you need to contact the school, regarding the news flash, please email: email@example.com
- We have spent a long time preparing for the return of everyone to school. We have a range of useful documents which include the Risk assessment, useful absence guide etc The current covid-19 situation in school - updated 24th November 2020
- The school website will be the means by which children and staff will access remote learning challenges
- Last year, our Year 5 children worked on a project to create a banner for Accrington Railway Station with artist Alastair Nicholson.
- It was a long time since we did it, but we’ve just received our certificate for the Readathon we did last autumn term.
- The TEAMS section of our website has been updated with the latest overview letters for Autumn1
- We have a mobile / tablet app for your convenience