Our school is busy, thriving, popular and successful, with everyone involved working hard to help our children to be the best they can and to get the most out of their time in school.
Our curriculum is designed to promote high standards, develop a love of learning, and encourage children to become independent, thoughtful and considerate members of society. We work hard with families to ensure that every child’s needs are met; that each one is challenged and supported to achieve as much as they can do, and hopefully have fun in the process! We are proud of our school and the improvements we have made to it over the past years.
If you have any queries at all, or would like to arrange a visit, please contact
Mrs Yeomans in the school office
(01254 233171 / email@example.com).
With very best wishes,
Wendy Tracey, Headteacher
Hyndburn Park News Flash
Class 18 (Mrs Thompson's) MUST self-isolate as there has been a confirmed COVID case in the class.
Children should come back to school on Monday 28.06.21. Take care and stay safe and well!
.[Please note this message will disappear when you close the message]
If you need to contact the school, regarding the news flash, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated Risk Assessment and an update to parents on Covid-19 in Lancashire schools and colleges
- The TEAMS section of our website has been updated with the latest overview letters for Summer2
- All of our reception children have continued to go down to the dining room each lunchtime. This week, they have been joined by the two Year 2 classes.
- We have a mobile / tablet app for your convenience
- Last year, our Year 5 children worked on a project to create a banner for Accrington Railway Station with artist Alastair Nicholson.
- It was a long time since we did it, but we’ve just received our certificate for the Readathon we did last autumn term.