Hyndburn Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the physical, mental and emotional welfare of every pupil. We implement a whole-school preventative approach to managing safeguarding concerns, ensuring that the wellbeing of pupils is at the forefront of all action taken. Our school is busy, thriving, popular and successful, with everyone involved working hard to help our children to be the best they can and to get the most out of their time in school.
Our curriculum is designed to promote high standards, develop a love of learning, and encourage children to become independent, thoughtful and considerate members of society. We work hard with families to ensure that every child’s needs are met; that each one is challenged and supported to achieve as much as they can do, and hopefully have fun in the process! We are proud of our school and the improvements we have made to it over the past years. With very best wishes, Mrs Hardwick, Headteacher
- November dates for diary and events that are coming up for your children.
- The holidays (2023 - 2024) have now been confirmed by the governors.
- We have a mobile / tablet app for your convenience
- The TEAMS section of our website has been updated with the latest overview letters for Autumn 2
- School website | School App | Facebook | Twitter
- The school has been praised by Ofsted for its ‘ambitious curriculum’ that meets the needs of pupils