We re-open for children on Thursday 02.09.21.
Our school is busy, thriving, popular and successful, with everyone involved working hard to help our children to be the best they can and to get the most out of their time in school.
Our curriculum is designed to promote high standards, develop a love of learning, and encourage children to become independent, thoughtful and considerate members of society. We work hard with families to ensure that every child’s needs are met; that each one is challenged and supported to achieve as much as they can do, and hopefully have fun in the process! We are proud of our school and the improvements we have made to it over the past years.
If you have any queries at all, or would like to arrange a visit, please contact
Mrs Yeomans in the school office
(01254 233171 / email@example.com).
With very best wishes,
Wendy Tracey, Headteacher
- So, all that’s left is for me to say goodbye to you all.
- The Year 6 leavers videos can be viewed online
- Update to parents on Covid-19 in Lancashire schools and colleges. Self-isolate information and risk assessment
- The TEAMS section of our website has been updated with the latest overview letters for Summer2
- We have a mobile / tablet app for your convenience
- Last year, our Year 5 children worked on a project to create a banner for Accrington Railway Station with artist Alastair Nicholson.